7 Useful Samsung Notes Tips and Tricks
Samsung Notes Features
Samsung Notes is a word processor that is simple and easy to use. It contains features such as templates and different typefaces. You can also sync your notes to your phone and vice versa.
- One of the features that may not be known to some people is the Notebook feature. Notebook is an alternate folder you can save your notes in. It will be easier to organize your notes and group them according to your needs.
- You can also set reminders on your prompts/notes. This will help make sure you don't forget anything.
- In Samsung Notes, you can also insert pictures into your notes. It is always best to include pictures to illustrate your notes.
- Another feature that is not well known is the "Sketch" feature. With this feature, you can write quick sketches that you can draw on.
- The convenience of using Notes, the fact that notifications are visible not only on the phone but also on wearable devices (watches, fitness trackers)
- Regular use allows you to optimize your working day, and almost any workload and not forget about important events.
- Lastly, the "Cheatsheet" feature is a great way to save commonly used notes. You can save frequently used notes for quick access or for easy editing.
Samsung Notes is a great app for people who want to use word processors that are simple and easy to use. It contains features that are not advertised such as "Sketch" and "Cheatsheet" which are a great help when you are writing.