Google Home review
Google Home is a voice activated speaker that can play music, answer questions, read the news, and control other smart devices in your home. The Google Home is a direct competitor to Amazon's Echo. The Google Home is a voice-controlled assistant with a speaker, that is powered by Google. All it needs is a Wi-Fi connection and a power outlet, and it is ready to respond to requests for information, play music, and manage everything in your house.
The Google Home has a 360 degree speaker which provides room filling sound. Google Home can play music from any service, such as Pandora, Spotify, and Google Play Music. Google Home can answer questions, such as "What's the weather like today?" Google Home can control smart devices in your home, such as Philips Hue or Nest. Google Home can read the news, such as "What's the news from NPR?"
The Google Home is a cylinder, that is intended to be placed in the center of a room. The Google Home's top has a touchpad, which is used for navigation. The touchpad can be used to control the volume, stop or pause music, read the news, or answer questions.
The Google Home can be used to play music, answer questions, and control smart devices in your home. Google Home cannot be used to play videos, read e-books, or control televisions.
- The device is easy to use
- The device can read the news
- The device can answer questions
- The device can control smart devices in the home
- The device can play music
- The device can play music from any service
- The device can play music in any room
- The device can only play music
- The device cannot read e-books, play videos, or control televisions
- The device can only control smart devices in the home
- The device cannot be used to answer questions outside of the home
- There is no microphone for the device